Saturday, April 4, 2026

SOSS - H is for happy birthday

 This week's challenge at the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers  is to do a birthday project. I kind of phoned it in this week as it has been insane around here....and cold and still snowy- which doesn't help the scene much.  I used all the bits and bobs that I had laying around on my desk to put this together...no new pieces or die cuts were made and all elements were leftovers from other projects.  Play along with us, will you?



3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I love that we're such a sick and twisted crew! Great card, Deena, I love it. Hugs, Jo x

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great job for just using what was on your desk. Love the sentiment.

Donna said...

I totally read that as bits and boobs and went back to look for the boobs. LMAO. The balloons are kind of boob shaped??