This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is Christmas in July. It's a self-explanatory challenge of a Christmas project....easy peasy right? I used up a complete kit for this challenge that I purchased last year. I figured I may as well use the whole thing instead of just make one card....the kit was supposed to make 8 cards but I easily got 20 out of it. These will be donated to our local nursing homes in a card making challenge that I am a part of in our city. Not bad for a quick two hours of assembly. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Wow Awesome Job!!! love them all, fantastic job with a kit, nursing home people are going to LOVE them.
Way to go Deena!!! all of these cards are beautiful and colorful, my favorites are the ones with those sweet Gnomes.
I'd say you are probably done with your Christmas cards, right?
Awesome job.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria.
Wow Deena! What a great looking stash of cards! All equally wonderful.
WOW WOW WOW those are amazing Deena!!
I have not seen that card kit from PhotoPlay!
I got the Happy Birthday one and you are right you can make soooo many more than 8 cards!
I love ALL of these! (mostly the gnomes though he he he)
Post a Comment