Tuesday, July 20, 2021

SOS - what's bugging you

 

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a bug of any sort on your project....nothing is much cuter than a little inch worm wishing you a happy birthday, so that is what I chose to do.  I was playing with my ink blending and masking for the background and some storybook colouring to finish it off.  Play along with us, will you/

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Wow your masking and blending are fantastic, the card is so super cute love that little inchworm and tree (perfectly coloured) and the sentiment is fabulous (did you computer generate it or is it a stamp?) Love this card!!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! that inch worm is sooooooooo cute and every detail from the coloring to the stamping to that beautifully blended background is just perfection! ♥

Chana Malkah said...

Thanks, Deena! Your card is adorable and I love the CAS design. Oh, yeah, and now I will have to walk around all day with the "Inchworm" song stuck in my head! Thanks, teammie! Thanks!
Hugz!

Deena said...

It is a pre printed sentiment strip from Simon says stamps. I love them. Just slice and go.

ElizStewart said...

Too cute!!!!

Donna said...

OKAY - you win for cutest bug :)
Love the wee inchy!