Sunday, August 15, 2021

A Tiny Craft - ATC challenge group - Anything goes

 Welcome to the inaugural post for me as part of the design team for A Tiny Craft ATC challenge blog.  I am excited to take on this challenge and learn all there is to making ATCs or Artist Trading Cards.  I am new to these little works of art and am already addicted to them.

I have never made artist trading cards before, but I am absolutely no stranger to making little projects.  I make inspirational lunch box cards for our local food bank here in Manitoba and to date have made them over 4500 of them to put into kids' take home weekend breakfast program here in our city.  They require over 1200 of them a week and since COVID-19 hit here the demand is even bigger as they do weekday breakfasts and weekend ones.  Each kid gets an inspirational message with their breakfast to know that people care about them.  I have decided that the majority of my ATC's that I make for this design team will be used for these lunchbox cards (unless of course they are inappropriate for little eyes if you know what I mean??) - so I am so looking forward to this challenge.

This first challenge is my favourite kind - anything goes....how can you resist on this??  They are pretty easy to make - rectangles at 2.5" by 3.5" or coins that are 2.5".  Will you play along with us?






3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

What a fantastic idea for the breakfast boxes, Your backgrounds are awesome, love the fishies, your theme and sentiments are awesome. Love Love Love your ATCs, and you certainly would never realize its your first time creating them.

Lindsey said...

These are beautiful! How wonderful that you've been making lunchbox notes - and now this challenge gives you a great excuse to make more. ;) Love your backgrounds and the ocean theme.

Donna said...

Deena!!!!!
These are sooooo freaking awesome!
I absolutely love them!
Awesome ATCS for our first challenge :)