This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is weather related - or being under the weather. You can use any weather related theme or get well soon cards. I did a bit of both with these cards. The nice sunshine and rainbows makes me have some hope that spring will be here soon. Hopefully we can be done with snow and ice soon enough. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I love them all!! What a fun set of cards you have created. As always you offer great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "Under the weather" challenge here at Shopping Our Stash.
ooooh! what a gorgeous set of cards! so colorful and fun with the BEST sorts of sunny warm weather, my fave! ♥
These are all so adorable, my fav is the last I guess because the red really pops.
I love the style and colours of these cards. The flowers are so cheerful. Let's hope you get some better weather soon. x
Post a Comment