This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called Shine bright like a Diamond - we are to bling up a project or use something representing light like a candle, lightbulb or the sun. I made this clean and simple card with the cutest little lamp die...clean and simple is not something I excel at as I possess the "too much" gene and often don't know when enough is enough and feel that more is better. But I really like the way this one turned out. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Fantastic!! A CAS card that shines brightly!! Way to go shopping your stash...that little lamp is perfect for our new challenge!! Like always, you have given great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "Shine Bright As A Diamond" challenge that begins today over at Shopping Our Stash. #SOS484F
the glow of your cute little lamp is perfection
A perfect CAS card, it is always hard to know when to stop and what is enough. The words say it all here. x
Perfect CAS card, love the lamp and the design, the sentiment is perfect too.
Post a Comment