Tuesday, February 14, 2023

SOS - Back in Time

 This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is called "Back in Time" - and the requirement is to use anything that begins with the letter "b" - easy peasy right? I chose Balloon, boy, blue and birthday...play along with us, will you?




4 comments:

dj said...

Adorable!! Your blue, boy, and balloon...perfection!! Way to go shopping your stash and inspiring others to play along with our new challenge!! It will be so fun to see all the "B" items that others have in their stash!! #SOS490

Barbara Godden said...

Love your take on the "b" items, super cute card, great design. Fab. Job.

lauren bergold said...

You blue, balloon birthday is beyond beautiful! I especially love that you did two variations. Oh and such AWESOME coloring and shading on those balloons!!! Happy SOS490 to you!

AlisonC said...

Balloons are always a winner and I love both these colour schemes. x