This week's challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers is to use green or St. Patrick's day on your project. I went for the green and used as many kinds of green that I could on one card. I played with some interference ink to see what it would do on green paper and the result is super shiny. Play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is gorgeous, Deena! So cute and funny. And what is interference ink? Sounds naughty and radical and like something I should get my hands on, Jo x
I also want to know what interference ink is!!
Love the wee turtle (you are the teeny tiny pieces queen!!) And that sentiment, rocks my world!
I thought that background was so amazing, then I read the sentiment and laughed out loud! Love this!
What a perfect sentiment for a turtle!!! Love your background. I haven't played with these yet.
Post a Comment