
This is the latest Friday night creation...hopefully a couple of more might happen as well. I am entering it in a few challenges...play along too if you have the energy...I don't know if you can tell from the pic, but the fairy on the flower center stands up about three pop dots high...looks kind of cool in real life, but loses some effect in a picture...
Cupcake Challenge #80- round and round and circles:
http://www.cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/
Crafty Cardmakers #15- triatic :
http://craftycardmakers.blogspot.com/
Moxie Fab inspiration challenge :
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/
Flutterby - tinkerbell inspiration:
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/
Charisma Cardz #9- fairies:
http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/
C.R.A.F.T. - flowers or mother's day:
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
Pals Paper Arts PPA32 - spring:
http://www.palspaperarts.com/
Stampin Bee's #48 - flower in main image with buttons:
http://stampinbsdesignteam.blogspot.com/
Prairie Fairy Fridays #9 - Green:
http://prairiefairyfridays.blogspot.com/
Hope you like it...a little bit of a different creation for me...
19 comments:
Very nice card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
that is SO pretty! the flower looks like a tutu!
this is really nice Deena.
Hi Deena, what a pretty card. The image is gorgeous and the papers are perfect. I love the arrangement of the buttons at the bottom. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x
Wonderful flower! Love the row of buttons - great details! So glad you play @PPA!
Gorgeous, gorgeous. I love the image and the papers are beautiful. I really like your flower treatment. Thanks for joining us at FlutterBy
such a lovely card!!
Wow Deena this is just so beautiful love the image your colours that flower and buttons what a wonderful creation thank you so much for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Deena please forgive me I should have thanked you for joining us at Prairie Fairy this week, I forgot to change hats lol.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!
Hugs
Leanne
xx
Lovely card Deanna! Thanks for joining FFF and for posting a link too!
xoxox
This is fantastic !!! I adore the flower around the card, such a clever idea, the fairys are always a fav of mine. Thanks for playing with us at crafty cardmakers xx
beautiful card - love how you've created your flower
Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week
Hugs
Victoria
x
Such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Julie x
This is really pretty. I like how you did the flower!
Thanks for joining in at FBW!
Hey Deena! What a sweet approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks for playing along! :)
Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!
Jo and Tigerlover.
Hey Deena! Thanks once again for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)
Great card Deena!
Thank you for joining us at CRAFT challenge.
Magda x
Post a Comment