My friend Joe just had a new addition join his family...they now have a brand new baby boy, so I made this card for his wife (cuz he is a guy and just doesn't care about the card)...I am going to enter it in the following challenges:
Order of the Opus Gluei: healthy, wealthy and wise....nothing makes you think of these three things in so many different ways than adding a first baby to a household:http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/
Pile it on: photo inspiration: http://pileitonchallenge.blogspot.com/
Pollycraft: summer blooms: http://www.pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
nutty nutshells: stripes or dots or both: http://nutcrafters-nutshells.blogspot.com/
ABC challenge U: unused stash...this paper is sooo old, but no one around me has boys: http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/

7 comments:
Such a beautiful card Deena, gorgeous colours and details.
If you scroll down the page on the challenge blog there is a Mr Linky to pop your entry down so you get put in the draw.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x
Oh wow this is gorgeous! I love the rhinestones and flower! Amazing job on this one!!! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft!
Hugs, Marit.
Aw, the new mom is going to love this! Very pretty and what a great interpretation of this challenge - I agree wholeheartedly!
Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!
This is so pretty. I love the details and that it isn't traditional colors for a baby. You are so right. Having kids changes your views on everything. Thank you so much for playing with us at Opus Gluei. We always look forward to your beautiful creations.
Lovely card! Fantastic bling. Thanks so much for piling it on with us this week. We really appreciate your support and hope to see you back again next week :)
I really like your clean lay-out and the colours you've chosen. Babies are ALL about healthy, wealthy and wise, its raising them that keeps you poor (but not in spirit, just coins :-))
Gorgeous card Deena, thanks for playing along at Nutshells x
Post a Comment