
I thought these coffee cup holders would be a fun way to recycle the ones that come on my coffee from Starbucks. They just seem to make a coffee cup a little more fun! I am entering them in the following challenges (even though they are only the prototypes and hopefully the next batch are a little more snazzy). I laminated the images so they last a little longer than just one use. Thanks for looking!
11 comments:
Very clever idea! Great idea to laminate them too so they'll last!
Wow!!! These are clever. Love them.
How adorable. :)
Way to recycle!! These turned out great!! Thanks for playing along with us on our Anniversary week!
That´s a really great idea - you did a wonderful job. Thanks für joining us at CUYL.
Very unique and clever! Thanks for sharing with us at PIO!
Very cool! I think I need to make some myself! Thanks for joining us at PIO! We hope you will be back to join us next week!
Very clever idea. Smart to lamenate them too! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On! Enjoy drinking your coffee!
wow, what a great idea!!! thanks so much for playing along with PIO.
trish
Wow, brilliant idea, absolutely love it!
Thank you for joining us at "PIO"!
hugs Nana
Eine tolle Idee und super umgesetzt.
Gruß
Ulla
Post a Comment