
Em's friend is supposed to be having a pool birthday party tomorrow...with the weather the way it has been, they will either freeze or hear the all too familiar phrase "due to inclement weather, this activity will be cancelled". Hopefully that is not the case...but I did a summer card anyway, just to put forth good thoughts about the season that does not want to arrive...I am entering it in the following challenges:
Opus Gluei: Life's a beach (you can say that again):
http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/
Fab N'Funky: summer colours:
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/
OCC sketch challenge: sketch:
http://ourcreativecornerweeklysketch.blogspot.com/
Paper Sundaes: summertime fun:
http://www.papersundaes.blogspot.com/
365 cards: the word "party" somewhere on the card:
http://365cards.blogspot.com/
Bunny Zoe's crafts: something girly:
http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.com/
enjoy, and feel free to leave comments!!!
8 comments:
Oh my, what a sweetie!! Love the little tags. So glad you played along with us this week at Paper Sundaes!
How darling is she!!! Love the colors you picked. Thank you so much for playing with us at OPUS GLUEI. I love your creations.
What a sweet card, love the summery image, thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week xx
This image is adorable - great card!
gorgeous card,love the image so sweet thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea
Thanks for joining our challenge !!! Your card is really too cute !!!
Hugs
Mag :)
Hi! I don't remember seeing you link to this on Opus Gluei - I'm sorry we missed it because it is adorable. So happy, colorful and fun! Wonderful!
Just doing a bit of hopping and found your fabulous card, love the rusty tones, its perfect.
hugs chris xx
Post a Comment