Sunday, September 26, 2010

Project 365 #99 - second card kit

for those of you doing the card night thing, this is my second kit(I made 18 kits this time, cuz I think I may just need a few extras for myself, and I like the way this one turned out). I am completely hooked on the easel card...they are so fun and easyt..a little less traditional. I like the pink and green combo for Christmas....I am going to enter it in the following challenge: Order of the Opus Gluei...cuz they are my favorite challenge blog: this time they have a sketch....here is where you can find them:http://opus-gluei.blogspot.com/ hope you can all make it...should be lots of fun...now off to make some tags!

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Deena - I'm in awe of how you are keeping up with your challenge to create and create! A lovely card and a sweet sentiment, and you managed to make an easel card (I enjoy them now too) as well as taking on our current theme.

Thank you for the kind words about Opus Gluei, and thank you so much for participating in the challenges!

Heather said...

I wanted to learn how to do the easel card, so this is a perfect opportunity

Unknown said...

Love your take on Opus challenge. I haven't done an easel card yet.
Cheers

Jana said...

Love the snowflake. And those colors are just perfect. I love this card. Especially love how you combined 2 OPUS GLUEI challenges. Thank you for the shout out. We really love having your creations to oogle every week.