world card making day #7 - 2011 365 #146 - peace angel
this little penny black stamp is just one of the cutest in my opinion...I am entering this card in the crafty catz challenge - things with wings and the jingle belles challenge to use "peace"
oh my gosh YES, that stamp is adorable and you've done a fabulous job of coloring her and making a brilliant centerpiece for this verrrrrry appealing card! ♥
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
6 comments:
What a cute angel - so peaceful!! Lovely papers and I like the punched borders!
hello ,.....lovely cute card, thanks for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol
Love the layered border punched pieces ... and she is a cutie for sure ... so glad you joined our jingle belles fun.
oh my gosh YES, that stamp is adorable and you've done a fabulous job of coloring her and making a brilliant centerpiece for this verrrrrry appealing card! ♥
You sure do have the cutest stamps, Deena. And you make the cutest cards with them!
Really cute! :)
Post a Comment