Sunday, March 25, 2012
2012 365 # 78 - In like a lion
The challenge over at the Opus Gluei this week is "In like a lion or out like a lamb"...I set this challenge thinking it would be a great spring challenge...our weather did come in like a lion with some wicked winds and tons of snow (to be fair, we did have the nicest winter in the history of winters here...very unusual!)...and the rest of the month has been a lamb (or whatever would be better than a lamb in this saying)...we have broke tons of records for heat and there is no snow left at all....at this time of year the day time highs are usually around 0 C...we have hit in the 20 C range on more than 5 occasions this month...broke every record ever put out there since record keeping began by at least 5 C...insane...let's hope it continues into the summer and we don't end up with a blizzard in April and swarms of mosquitos! Come on out and show us your animalistic side over at the Opus Gluei this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute! I am a bit anxious about the weather myself! Oh well- we will have to brave the unknown!
Mildest winter here in the longest time, and I admit I've enjoyed it more than I thought I would. I'm the weirdo, I like the occasional snowstorm. I hope you have a lovely spring!
Your card is adorable. I love the colors and the whimsy - perfection!
Fun challenge theme!
This is so sweet, Deena! We've got a winter storm warning happening right now, but it will be warm again tomorrow. We must have been good this year, the weather gods are being so kind to us!
Post a Comment