Sunday, April 8, 2012

2012 365 #94 - what else do you know?

The challenge set out by the Poohbahs over at the Opus Gluei this week is "what else do you know?" or a forgotten technique or items in your supply stash...I chose to do watercolour crayons...so forgotten that this tin was freshly opened for this sassy little stamp (my mom picked it up for me in Arizona and I couldn't wait to do something with it...it has only been in my possession for a couple of hours and has already seen ink...wahoozle!!!)...so come on out and join us, will you?

2 comments:

Gini said...

A completely fabulous lady you have there Deena. Love the colours and her tan is cooking up a treat!
Hope you have a great week :-)
Gini
xx

Electra said...

This is great. And for the record. I get my cards vicariously through you, never mind the view. lol