This is one of my favorite cards so far for the Shopping our Stash bingo challenge...I love this colour combo and the paper is soo Chatterbox old...I just love the feel of it...have you played yet?
I am joining in the 52 card pick up challenge with this card...


3 comments:
VERY pretty!
Lynn
I love this stamp. very nice card, now I have been inspired to get off my butt and make some cards. I just might try the bingo challenge
'member a minute ago when i said the rose card was my favorite of all the astonishingly cool bingo ones???!?! can there be a tie for first place instead? then i choose the rose one and this one. oh and the monsters one, too. a three-way tie... or maybe...
ahem. :\
dear miss deena, ALL of your bingo SOS cards are equally fabulous, love, lauren ♥♥♥
Post a Comment