Sunday, June 17, 2012

2012 365 #130 - what's cooking?

This was my week to pick the challenge for the Opus Gluei poohbahs and I decided to do a food related challenge - barbeque...or any other food that fills your fancy...I have had this stamp set forever and cut out all the little hamburgers and hotdogs...they are kind of 3-d but I am not sure if you can tell from the picture???  Let's see what you can come up with for this week's challenge...

4 comments:

Rosemary said...

Great card and yep, I did think that the little embellishments had dimension. Adds a terrific touch. Fun challenge!

Patrice said...

Love that card - it's great for Father's Day!

Electra said...

CLAP, CLAP, CLAP! I love this Deena. You have the best ideas for cards.

Gini said...

Great challenge Deena, I just didn't realize I have no food related stash, oops!
Can I gate crash your BBQ, it looks mighty fine :-)
Gini
xx