This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash's 3-2-1 challenge...the object of this challenge is to use 3 of something, 2 of something and 1 of something...pretty simple because we have no rules on what the 3-2-1 are...I used 3 solid mats, 2 masculine punches and 1 fun image...I think my hubby even said it looks like a "masculine" card...cha-ching - finally! I coloured it with my Tim Holtz markers (which I am still not really impressed with, but trying to find ways to like them) and paper pieced the recliner chair....that part looks fun in real life...the effecti is kind of lost on the card in the picture...those mats were made with a mat stack pack that I have had since I started scrapping...glad to break down and finally use them...play along with us this week, will you?
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
2012 365 #154 - there's a nap for that
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash's 3-2-1 challenge...the object of this challenge is to use 3 of something, 2 of something and 1 of something...pretty simple because we have no rules on what the 3-2-1 are...I used 3 solid mats, 2 masculine punches and 1 fun image...I think my hubby even said it looks like a "masculine" card...cha-ching - finally! I coloured it with my Tim Holtz markers (which I am still not really impressed with, but trying to find ways to like them) and paper pieced the recliner chair....that part looks fun in real life...the effecti is kind of lost on the card in the picture...those mats were made with a mat stack pack that I have had since I started scrapping...glad to break down and finally use them...play along with us this week, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
HA!!! ♥LOVE♥ this!!! in my house there is no recliner, but there's a couch big enough to sprawl... other than that... this is a very familiar & endearing scene!!! :) :) :) (oh yeah it makes for a nice card, also, lol!)
Ok, I don't know how you've done it, but you have the perfect image of my other half :) If I try to remove the remote from his hand, he suddenly develops a death grip on it, in spite of snoring so loudly he drowns out the tv! LOL Too funny :)
Too cute! Love the sentiment. I am a firm believer in the nap ap.
Deena - Too funny!! Looks like my house too....only we have a couch like Lauren not a recliner ;) Great card!
Blessings,
Michelle
Oh, Deena, what a great image! Wonderful card! I too can certainly relate to that scene! Only I'm afraid I'd be the one with the chips in my hand!
Sandie
So perfect for ANY guy! Love the image AND sentiment! Fantastic card.
Lynn
I might need this image. Who makes it?
The stamp is by art impressions. They have some really fun and sassy images.
LOL! This is such a great card! I love the papers, and the image and sentiment are fabulous!
Post a Comment