
This is a picture of the Red Onion Saloon in Ketchikan, Alaska...we didn't get to go in as we were on a tour, but the picture turned out great none the less...I used the sketch from
Artful Delight as my jump off point for this page! Have a great weekend!
5 comments:
What a cool name> I have never been in a saloon! What fun there might have been there Deena!
Your jounalling puts it all in perspective.
What a great page! The papers match perfectly with your photo. So glad you joined us at Artful Delight this month :)
What a fun layout. Fabulous take on the sketch! So glad you played along with us at Artful Delight.
Love the Simple Stories papers and your journaling strips! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!
Wonderful layout! I love the strips of paper for the journaling!
Post a Comment