Sunday, September 16, 2012

2012 365 #156 - Towel folding


This weeks challenge at Anything but a Card is to used texture on your project.  I made this page with several different textures in mind...there are layers and punches, flags made from twill tape and flowers...even the words have fabric on them that makes it look sort of like a towel...this was one of the little classes on our cruise ship and Emily and I decided to participate...we learned how to fold all kinds of little animals....a fun way to pass the "fun day" at sea on our way to Alaska! Check out all the other projects and join in!

5 comments:

CarlaKH said...

How fun is this! What a great way to capture the memories of the cruise!

Christy said...

Super cute layout I love all the flowers! :)

Margaret said...

Wonderful layout! LOVE the flowers & the little flags attached to the pearl pins! Sounds like a fun class too!

Words and Pictures said...

Fab layout, and cute towels too!
Alison x

Electra said...

I love that we are getting to see your cruise on these fun LO's!