The challenge at Shopping our Stash this week is to do furry friends or feathered friends....I picked furry cuz birds kind of freak me out...but no bugs or spiders or butterflies...just fur and or feathers....this was another pathetic attempt at a masculine card...just can't get anything to look boyish these days....but it seems cute nonetheless...but as the hubby says "cute is not for boys" so it is a fail again...one day, I will figure it out! Let's see where the fur leads you....
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
2012 365 #159 - furry birthday
The challenge at Shopping our Stash this week is to do furry friends or feathered friends....I picked furry cuz birds kind of freak me out...but no bugs or spiders or butterflies...just fur and or feathers....this was another pathetic attempt at a masculine card...just can't get anything to look boyish these days....but it seems cute nonetheless...but as the hubby says "cute is not for boys" so it is a fail again...one day, I will figure it out! Let's see where the fur leads you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i think maybe you should just change your "boy card fail indicator" b/c this one seems set waaaaaaaaaaay too low to me!!! this is verrrrrrry cute indeed, and yet i'd still say "boy card"!!! ♥
Boy or girl card....either way it's so adorable! Perfect DP and image!
Love it.
Lynn
Aw, hubbies aren't very good at helping. I know exactly what you mean about trying masculine cards - even my baby blue baby boy cards somehow end up frilly and flowery lately!
For what it's worth, I totally love this chubby little kitty :)
I think this card is lovely!! Perfect for a boy. :)
gorgeous colouring too
xoxo
Deena that cat is so cute! Love how you colored him! And I don't think there is any pathetic about this card! Great job!
Michelle
Post a Comment