
This week's challenge at
Anything but a Card is sparkly and shiny...I am not sure how sparkly my pictures come across, but each of these bookmarks has some sort of bling on them...mists, gems, glitter pens and smooch...I made 21 of these for a craft sale that I am doing with my mom in a couple of weekends from now...I am not prepared for it and am creating little things in a mad panic that might make my half of the table look a little more full...there was a fun fiasco in making them though - which explains the title - a couple of months back we got ourselves a cute little puppy that does not like to let me get anything done in my house at all! no crafts, no laundry, nothing in a room away from her...when she is not in the same room as me, she is a little "adventurous" with socks and undies and the like....so I left the 11 year old in charge of her this morning when I went to change the laundry...5 minutes max...I come out of the laundry room and say to my daughter - where is the dog? and she says "I thought you had her" - this being less than 5 minutes after she agrees to watch the little hooligan...well, in that time, the puppy ATE or at least put teeth prints in all of the white items on my projects...yippee...had to cut out all new ones before posting! Yikes....good thing she is still cute!!!
7 comments:
Very cute, Deena! Good luck with the craft sale :)
These are so cute! Love the edges on them! That is why puppies are so cute- they have to be with all their antics! Good luck getting ready for your show!
They are way cute and you will do fantastic at your craft show with them! :)
*lol* Sounds like your little hooligan is keeping you busy!!! *lol* Love all of your crafs, such pretty details! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine
these are so Cute!Adorable!
LOL! Oh, I remember those days!! We also had a cat several years ago that loved toilet paper. She would unroll the entire thing and shred it to bits!
In spite of your 'assistant', your bookmarks are fabulous!!
How fun! Good luck at the sale!
Post a Comment