Tuesday, October 16, 2012

2012 365 #166 - Boo!


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is Trick or Treat - or anything halloween, candy or treat related...lots of options out there for you to play along.  We learned to make these cute little boo cards at our last stamp club and I thought it was just too cute not to share!  I love that the little boo opens up to show the little guys underneath!  let's see what fabulous creations you can come up with this week!

9 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i saw this at SOS and was BLOWN AWAY, missus! these are BEYOND fab... i kind of want to whip up half a dozen for all the nieces and nephews now... you have SO TOTALLY ROCKED the challenge this week!!! ♥♥♥

jimlynn said...

Oh Yes!!! Very cute and love the way the eyes open too. Creative and just adorable!
Lynn

CarlaKH said...

eek! How cute is this! I love it! The eyes are sooo clever!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

O.M.G.!!!!!! How totally fun! Love how the card is wrapped like a mummy and those eyes!!!!! Love this!
Blessings,
Michelle

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What total fun and like the other commenters the eyes are fabulous Deena!

June Houck said...

Such a super fun card, Deena!

ScrappySandie said...

So creative, Deena! Love the mummy-wrap and those amazing eyes! Too cute!
Sandie

Margaret said...

LOVE the gauzy wrapping and the little eyeball windows are so cute! Fantastic card!!

Jana said...

I LOVE this. The little mummy and spider hidden are adorable. And the googly eyes are a great surprise. This is a very clever card. Now I want to make one too. (And that's something because it's been a while since I've made a card.)