Tuesday, February 26, 2013

#22 - Tag you're it


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is "tag you're it" - use a tag on your project somewhere...I had this tag in some left over kit supplies and so is the end of this doily...the cupcakes are the end of a package of puffies that I bought ages ago (and still wish I had bought the whole rack of them because they are fur)...the papers are scraps...Play along, won't you?

4 comments:

lauren bergold said...

well, i have to echo your regret as to needing A WHOLE RACK of those awesome cupcake puffies... on the other hand... if one were going to "use them up with a bang" this card is a fitting tribute! (awesome use of the tag & doily, too, for that matter, lol!) :) :) :)

Jessi Fogan said...

Love the smidge of doily peeking out! And how fun are those cupcakes? Good on you for getting them out there!

CarlaKH said...

such a cute tag... love all the elements you used on it!

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Paige - This card is so fun!! I LOVE the cupcakes! How fun! And you did a great job getting in to your stash!
Blessings,
Michelle