This weeks challenge at Shopping our Stash is "getting punchy" - using border punches...I used the same scallop punch multiple times on this card and inked it up a little to give it some texture...all of the pieces are scrap...
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
love♥LOVE♥loooooove this one! i especially like how you've used the SAME border punch for your stacked layers... and that they are delightfully inky & distressed!!! (& you KNOW i love that they're all scraps, obviously!) oh yeah... twine rocks, too! ;)
Gorgeous card...love the different layers too!
Yay for scrap-busting :) I love the colours you used - makes it a great guy card!
WOW!! This card rocks! The colors are so great, love how this looks. The distressing, the sentiment, the twine. I will so totally use this idea!! Great for a masculine card!
Blessings,
Michelle
Post a Comment