Tuesday, April 2, 2013

#29 - funky papers

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use the funkiest papers that you just had to have and have never used...this was a real challenge for me, not because of lack of paper, but because of lack of access to the bazillion sheets of paper that I do have...



this is the current state of my crafting area after we moved last week and I can't really unpack anything until my basement is done in the end of June or so....I had to buy - insert***gasp****here...a kit of the month from my local scrapbook store to complete my project, but the meshy paper under the flowers is about 8 years old...found that in a box on top of the pile...so back to basics it is...not much for embellies or anything, but it will have to do!  If I can manage to get a card out in these "conditions" I am sure you can muster up something to play along!

3 comments:

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh em gee, Deena, you definitely win! And you managed to pull off some stash-busting too - awesome :)

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Deena - Great card! Love the colors. And I love that you used something so old from your stash with all your things packed! lol You go girl!
Blessings,
Michelle

Ellen Taylor said...

Such fun papers! way to use that stash!