Sunday, July 28, 2013

#49 - don't be such a beach!

 This weeks challenge at the Order of the Opus Gluei is called don't be such a beach and the idea is to use up your beachy looking supplies...beach stamps, sand, shell fish, what ever you have going on to look hot and summery...I used the beach babes, because if they aren't summery, nothing is...however when I woke up today it was only +8 celcius outside, so there will be no beach around here today...but the warmth is supposed to return this week, so we can only hope...play along this week, won't you?

7 comments:

June Houck said...

Those ladies are so fun! Deena, you can link this up at Shop Pumpkin Spice too...BEACH challenge this week!

http://pumpkinspiceblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/winner-announcement-challenge-30.html

Jessi Fogan said...

8?! Seriously! Where did summer go! (you can have our 30 with the humidex if you want!)
I LOVE the beach babes, and I am seriously loving the challenge title...lol :D

Rosemary said...

I love these gals, they know how to enjoy the beach! Great theme, great fun and am seriously going to need to channel their mojo!

Margaret said...

Such a fabulous image for a beachy card!I love those ladies!!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I love that sun loving group of ladies in your card. Blessings!

Celeste said...

These ladies are awesome! Wherever did you find them? Love this!

Jana said...

Can I be the one in red? My hair does that in humidity. (And I wouldn't mind a cocktail.) LOVE these ladies.