Tuesday, November 12, 2013

#70 Mickey and the Mistletoe




This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use something that was on your desk...I had my box of dies out and these cute little craft cards (trying to use them up...doesn't seem to be a problem though)...I had this sparkly paper out too for some other Christmas cards, but  I thought I would blast these out of the scraps.....

6 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Deena,
What an interesting approach! This is really perfect for the holidays! Very nicely done!
Hugz,
Chana

Glimpses of My Heart said...

Oh My Gosh!! These are so cute!! I am a huge MM fan. Love these cut from glittery red paper too! WOW!!
Blessings,
Michelle

Jana said...

LOVE these. So simple, yet so AWESOME.

lauren bergold said...

love, love, loooooooooooove that sparkly red against the kraft background and WELL DONE YOU for being 6 more cards ahead!!!!! ♥♥♥

Jessi Fogan said...

You so can't beat sparkle for holiday cards! Love them :)

Rosemary said...

Oh, the blingyness of the paper works so well for this, so cute!