Tuesday, December 17, 2013
#77 - one colour card
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use one main colour or a tone on tone card...this one cam around quite by accident and it just so happened that the paper, embellishments and ink all matched to a tee event though it was not planned out that way...and I used the wrong stamp on the card from what I had actually meant to use (they were not in the right order in the container and I didn't read close enough)...but the sentiment kind of worked quite well in the situation...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
what a happy accident, b/c i LOVE how this stamp works! gorgeous card all round! :)
This is so pretty, Deena! I love the stamp! Wonderful CAS design!
Hugz,
Chana
You have got to love a card that accidentally makes itself :) So pretty!
Gotta love a happy accident that turns out this well. :)
Beautiful card! I love the ones that come together perfectly by accident!
Post a Comment