This week's challenge at the Opus Gluei is to make a project that is uplifting...this is what I came up with...I am trying to use up some of my kits and abundant supplies so I made this card from one of them...I even got to start in on some of my many unused washi tapes that I love so much and can't usually bring myself to use...join in with us this time round, won't you?
Sunday, January 12, 2014
#02 - everything happens for a reason
This week's challenge at the Opus Gluei is to make a project that is uplifting...this is what I came up with...I am trying to use up some of my kits and abundant supplies so I made this card from one of them...I even got to start in on some of my many unused washi tapes that I love so much and can't usually bring myself to use...join in with us this time round, won't you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Beautiful card Deena! I love that washi tape!
Post a Comment