This week's challenge at shopping our stash is to use your favorite colour in a card...after going through several of the cards I have made in the past and looking at the papers I tend to buy, I have three clear winners for favorite colours...I like pink. I like teal. I like orange....nearly everything I make has those three colours in it...separate or together...so this card would be a fair showing of my pink liking....play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
#38 - say cheese
This week's challenge at shopping our stash is to use your favorite colour in a card...after going through several of the cards I have made in the past and looking at the papers I tend to buy, I have three clear winners for favorite colours...I like pink. I like teal. I like orange....nearly everything I make has those three colours in it...separate or together...so this card would be a fair showing of my pink liking....play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You and Lauren with your PINK! But I approve of Teal, so carry on. :)
PS: I have one heck of a time using cameras, so nicely done!
ooooooooooooooooh! *PINK* and fab retro cameras??! i think it's possibile we are the same person, lol! i mean, think about it, have you ever seen us both TOGETHER??! :) :) :) (ps: this is an AWESOME card!!!)
LOVE! Isn't it funny how our papercrafting colours aren't always our "real life" favourite colours? If I went by my card makes, I think teal would be mine too :)
Post a Comment