This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is "something I can't put down"...lately I have been super into paper piecing and die cuts...I don't know what it is about putting a stamp on something with a pattern and die cutting it or fussy cutting it, but I am in 100%...something so much fun and relaxing about it...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, July 15, 2014
#43 - something I can't put down
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is "something I can't put down"...lately I have been super into paper piecing and die cuts...I don't know what it is about putting a stamp on something with a pattern and die cutting it or fussy cutting it, but I am in 100%...something so much fun and relaxing about it...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
well OF COURSE you cannot possibly ever want to stop making cards as awesome as these are! WOW! love those paper-pieced clouds to bits!!! <3
Those paper pieced clouds are fantastic! Love the little happy sun peeking out from behind!
These are adorable!
What fun clouds! I like paper piecing, too, and dies make it soooo much easier than all that fussy-cutting.
Post a Comment