Tuesday, September 23, 2014

#57 - shower curtain fun

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a card using your shower curtain as an inspiration...ours is just a simple boring dot one, but it made kind of a fun card....

why don't you join in the fun?  You can even use one of the design team curtains if you don't have one of your own!  Just make sure to include a picture of your curtain when you play along!

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

i don't think your shower curtain's boring at all, it's cool and graphic and YES it totally makes an AWESOME card!!! :)

Leslie Hanna said...

This is so cool. So many possibilities with those circles, and I love the overlapping circles on your card!

Barbara Godden said...

Wow what a great idea for a card, I think your take on your curtain is fabulous. love all the circles.

Donna said...

I love your shower curtain!! I don't think it's simple or boring at all! And I love the card you made based on it - love the colours!

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Deena,
Sorry to be so late in getting here..
Your projectg is fabulous. Love the "sixties" look of both the curtain and the card. It made me think of Laugh In and Goldie Hawn.
Hugz,
Chana