Tuesday, December 16, 2014

#73 - red alert

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a project with the colour red....being the Christmas season, this was an easy one for me...I have been totally addicted to step cards lately and this is the creation I came up with for this challenge:

6 comments:

Chana Malkah said...

Beautiful job! I love step cards as well and this one is perfectly executed!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Leslie Hanna said...

I love your step cards, and since I haven't the patience to do them myself, I shall continue to admire yours. :)

lauren bergold said...

i'd be addicted to step cards too if i could make them look like ♥THAT♥!!!!!!!! holy moly! poinsettia swoon going on over here! :)

Donna said...

Ohhhh the step cards are so lovely!
Great job! I love the poinsettias!!

Jessi Fogan said...

THOSE POINSETTIAS! Holy moly. Absolutely gorgeous, Deena! And the polka dotty paper - LOVE!

Chris Dring said...

Your gorgeous card inspires me to try my hand at a step card! Love the poinsettias and that polka dot paper!