This week's challenge at the Opus Gluei is to do a project in your mind that takes you to the far away lands of Australia. Australia has always been a place I have desired to go...sunshine and heat in a far away land.....this card feels like the dreamyness I get when I think of going there...we plan to cruise there in the not too near future on a 30 day cruise from our house with stops in Hawaii and Tahiti and then maybe spend a couple of weeks touring around...but that will have to be when we are retired so that there is enough vacation time to really get in a good look......
Sunday, January 25, 2015
#6 - australia day
This week's challenge at the Opus Gluei is to do a project in your mind that takes you to the far away lands of Australia. Australia has always been a place I have desired to go...sunshine and heat in a far away land.....this card feels like the dreamyness I get when I think of going there...we plan to cruise there in the not too near future on a 30 day cruise from our house with stops in Hawaii and Tahiti and then maybe spend a couple of weeks touring around...but that will have to be when we are retired so that there is enough vacation time to really get in a good look......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment