This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use toilet paper in your project somehow...you can use it on your card or you can ink it and stamp the pattern...whatever you like as long at there is toilet paper...I used some as a flag and a roll as well...I notices some of my other team mates also used the same stamp...maybe because it is awesome....play along with us will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Why yes, that stamp set IS awesome! I love that you've used the TP as the flag!
well YES that stamp is BEYOND AWESOME! i love it when some of us use the same product or technique b/c we still ALWAYS come up with completely different cards and i love to see what everyone does! :) :) :)
This is wonderful and the sentiment is dead on! Love the creative use of the paper! The banner with the stitching is a nice touch!
Hugz,
Chana
This card rocks!! Love that stamp set and the TP banner is a perfect element!!
Oh my gosh I am so in love with that stamp!! And I adore how you made a banner with the TP!!! Awesome!!
I love the flag! And this stamp set totally rocks :)
What a fun challenge and such an awesome card!! LOVE the real tp used as a banner and the fun sentiment!
Post a Comment