Tuesday, February 3, 2015
#8 - oldest ink
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use your oldest ink pads...My white one was a goopy one that I bought before I knew there was a difference between types of ink...this one is made for embossing for sure, but I used it the way I started out and dried it with a heat gun...play along with us this week, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Don't you love mystery inks? And also how far we've come in our inky knowledge!
Pretty stamped backgrounds with the white ink. I never remember to do stuff like that.
love that gorgeous white ink against the kraft! and big BONUS points for making a whole set of lovely cards missus! ♥
Love your card, great use of the"goopy" white ink. amazing how far we have come in our learning of different mediums.
Yes. What they all said before me! LOL! These cards are fabulous! Cards! Plural! You go girl!
The white on kraft is fabulous! And oh yep, I remember those days of not knowing - so much smudged ink. lol!
Ohhhh Deeena this is so lovely! I love the black and white on craft...the while looks like burlap! Love it!
Post a Comment