This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to do a project that is opposite of a style that you would normally do....I don't really have a specific style, but most of my cards generally have some sort of stamping on them and I usually have clean finished edges etc on my projects...I tried changing this one up by distressing all of the paper and using rub ons and stickers instead of stamping on the front of my card...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, April 28, 2015
#24 - opposite day
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to do a project that is opposite of a style that you would normally do....I don't really have a specific style, but most of my cards generally have some sort of stamping on them and I usually have clean finished edges etc on my projects...I tried changing this one up by distressing all of the paper and using rub ons and stickers instead of stamping on the front of my card...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
What a great idea to distress the edges. I also don't use many rub-ons or stickers, as I feel it's cheating (plus, I've broken up with rub-ons), but they totally work here!
Lovely card Deena! You are right, I hardly ever make a card without stamps! Great take on the challenge!!
what a great use of distressing AND stickers, this is such a fab card! :)
I love cards without stamps! This is a wondeful design and I love the arrows. I have that paper but was never inspired to use it. You have shown me that it is capable of standing on it's own in a design. Great job!
Hugz,
Chana
come to think of it I don't often not use stamps and I seldom not have coloured images and I cringe at distressing. So glad you came out of your comfort zone to show us a Fabulous card.
Post a Comment