This weeks' challenge at Shopping our Stash is a Collaboration with the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers and we are to show our snark...this card is so my life lately...on the outside it is the truth and on the inside it says "then I woke up"...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
HA! i've dreamt that a couple of times, too, lol! love that great vintage image!! :)
OMGosh, this is so me! I do wish sometimes our dreams would come true, eh?
I only dream I make cards and it's so disappointing when you wake up and it's not there. Fabulous card, love it.
Vintage day dreaming . . . I love it!
I think all creative people are dreamers:)
Have a great week.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)
Love that retro picture, and that punch line on the inside! Fabulous snarky card!
I think we've all had THAT dream!
LOL
Fab snarky card Deena!
Ooh, this is snark that hurts, since it's so true! Great retro image and love the sentiment.
So, so true! Love your card...it's fantastic!
Post a Comment