This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use clear acetate to make a window or shaker card on your project...I chose to use the window type aspect with some sticky fun foam and stuck this to the outside of the window and did the window on the inside...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Pretty! I would never have gotten the window lined up with the opening on the card front. ;/
Fabulous idea, I never thought of it, now I'm with Leslie it looks like a lot of work to line it up. Awesome job on the challenge.
oh wow! now that is some precision engineering but well worth the effort for the sheer (literally, lol) fabulousness!
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Deena this is so pretty!!! Fantastic take on the challenge!!
Deena, this is brilliant! What a great idea, and I'm with everyone else: I'd never get the window on the inside to match up with the acetate on the front! LOL!
Post a Comment