Tuesday, February 2, 2016

dreaming of something warm #19


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to dream of something warm...you can use fire or hot drinks or beach or bathtubs...anything that makes you forget winter and feel warm and cozy...I chose the beach...we are not doing a winter vacation this year as we are doing a once in lifetime (for us anyway) family European vacation and cruise this summer, so the longed for winter vacation is a bust this year...worth it for the summer one though...so I am really dreaming.  Play along, will you?

5 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love that image, she look real (not thin) Awesome job on the card. Wow a European vac. and cruise sounds fabulous

Chris Dring said...

That image, that sentiment! Your coloring is awesome and I LOVE that shiny sun!

Donna said...

Fab card!! Love the bikini lady and her beachy drink!
How exciting for your summer vacation / cruise!!

lauren bergold said...

i definitely see the logic in giving up winter vac for the awesome europe trip, but we didn't get our florida in january and i'm JONESIN' for the beach!!!!!! arrrgh... oh well, who needs a beach vacation when we can make awesome beach CARDS!!! :) :) :)

Chana Malkah said...

I love this! The composition is great and the colors and layers are beautifully executed! Great image and you colored it nicely. I would love to join her!
Hugz,
Chana