This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a shaped card...move away from the ordinary square or rectangle and shape it up a little...I am getting a jump start on Christmas and got a few stair shaped cards done. Play along, will you?
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
The time you put into these clearly paid off! I love them! I love the dimension that all those folds give!
These are gorgeous, fab. job on the side step card.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh WooOOoOOoOOoOooooooOOOOW!!!! these are gorgeous, missus. yowza!
Another beautifully designed and executed project! Nice integration of the theme throughout the design!
Hugz,
Chana
I'm just loving all of those trees on your cards! Great addition of the tags on these step cards too! Well done!
Ohhhhhhh I do so love step cards! Awecome job Deena!!
These are so cool! Somehow "shaped" didn't make think of step cards, but why not? THey aren't the normal shape. Love your wintery forest scenes.
Post a Comment