Tuesday, April 19, 2016

A Chip off the old block #38


This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use up some of your stash of chipboard.  I have these pieces that I just had to buy (they were on clearance for a quarter per package and I just had to have them) and have never ever used....well today I inked up this one and made a cute little gift tag card with it...play along with us this week, okay?

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute gift tag, cute laundry basket,

Chris Dring said...

Love the laundry basket and the punny sentiment! Great gift tag card!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! way too funny!!! :)

Chana Malkah said...

What a fun creation, Deena!
HUGZ!

Mimi said...

YES! So many people would appreciate this card! Many of us live that life! So cute.

Donna said...

Love it! A great card AND a funny joke! You rock!