This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to stand up and be counted...or use numbers on your project...I made a couple of flip card to showcase this awesome number paper - play along with us will you?
Hello Deena: I love that number paper, love the felt flowers with their pretty button centers but the flip on this card is fantastic. Is this a die? it's really awesome. Hugs, Maria.
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
3 comments:
Super paper, fab. flip card.
How fun is that paper and I love those felt flowers!!
Hello Deena: I love that number paper, love the felt flowers with their pretty button centers but the flip on this card is fantastic. Is this a die? it's really awesome.
Hugs,
Maria.
Post a Comment