This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use farm animals on your project...I love these littlel cows and they are my go to farm animal...play along with us, will you?
Hello Deena: Love, love your adorable, stacked cows, what a fun image!! The googly eyes just completes this picture with that punny sentiment, it makes me smile. Love that pattern paper, so festive and perfect for your Birthday sMOOches card. Hugs, Maria.
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
6 comments:
no wonder they are you go to farm animal, they are adorable. Fab. card for the challenge.
This is just too stinkin adorable! LOVE those cows, and - GOOGLY EYES!!
sMOOches!!!!!!!!! so awesome!!!!! love it! :)
Welcome back to real-life! OMG, these googly-eyes are crackin' me up! Hope you're feeling better!
Those cows are cute!! Love the card!!
Hello Deena: Love, love your adorable, stacked cows, what a fun image!! The googly eyes just completes this picture with that punny sentiment, it makes me smile.
Love that pattern paper, so festive and perfect for your Birthday sMOOches card.
Hugs,
Maria.
Post a Comment