Tuesday, November 29, 2016
#82 - paper strip art
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use the Bargello technique...this is something I have not really played with before...but I had all these "party" coloured scraps laying in my scrap basket so I figured I would play around with it...ended up a little crooked, I am sure there is a better technique to assemble than what I used, but it was fun none the less...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
what a bright and cheery Birthday card, great colours and fab. job on the technique.
Love the bright happy colors and patterns you used on your card! Gives it a whimsical vibe. Love it!
Wow, Deena! Your card is just so much fun! I love the dimensional look and all the interesting details. You truly elevated this challenge design!
Hugz,
Chana
this really IS a fun one, i can see it being a technique where you learn a little something more each time; having said that, i think we were all "newbies" for this and every single card is FAB, so how cool are we, eh??!?! :) :) :)
Such fun papers! Lovely card! Thanks for having me as a GDT this month - I had a blast!
Post a Comment