This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to make a "romantic" card without using hearts...I kept with the red for Valentine's Day and made this card for my hubby...no hearts or mushy stuff here...play along with us, will you?
super heartless card, love everything about it. I'm sure hubby answered your questions immediately. love that image and great use of doilies or diecuts.
WOO HOO!! AND WOOPTY DOO!! my dear, what a fabulous and fun and perfect Valentine, the sentiment questions are just awesome, I bet your hubby didn't hesitate in replying immediately, (wink, wink!!!) I agree.....this is just the most awesome Valentine card I've ever seen!!! Winner, winner, hugs and kisses dinner. Maria.
I have a husband and two gorgeous girls. I am completely addicted to scrapbooking, card making and paper crafts in general. I have been doing projects since I could hold a pair of scissors and don't plan on stopping any time soon. Now my girls are becoming addicted to it as well....
9 comments:
super heartless card, love everything about it. I'm sure hubby answered your questions immediately. love that image and great use of doilies or diecuts.
hehehehehe! i think you've officially made the best valentine ever, lol! :)
Loves it!
Fab Valentine - straight to the point
:)
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel! LOL! OMGee! This has got to be the PERFECT romantic card ever!
Yep, this is a winner... sounds about right! Happy V-day, honey... LOL!
WOO HOO!! AND WOOPTY DOO!! my dear, what a fabulous and fun and perfect Valentine, the sentiment questions are just awesome, I bet your hubby didn't hesitate in replying immediately, (wink, wink!!!)
I agree.....this is just the most awesome Valentine card I've ever seen!!! Winner, winner, hugs and kisses dinner.
Maria.
You NAILED IT! with this to the point fabulous card for your hubby. Off course he said yes...
You naughty, naughty, girl! Love It!
Hugz,
Chana
Deena, Wow! How fun! Bet your hubby loved his Valentine. :)
Post a Comment