Tuesday, April 25, 2017

#17 Caffeine fix

This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use a coffee related item on your project...I went all out with this doodle bug paper and the little cutie stickers...I normally hoard these as they are really expensive at our local shops, but I broke down and used the paper and the saying and the 3d stickers all on one card...so hard for me to do...play along with us, will you?

3 comments:

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Deena, love this step card, but I love more the fabulous pattern paper and the coffee stickers, no wonder you hoard them, LOL!! I hope this card goes to someone special.
Love the soft colors you used too, super sweet details and a fantastic design.
Awesome card.
Hugs,
Maria.

Barbara Godden said...

Super step card, awesome paper and stickers, fabby job.

Mimi said...

Yeah, but look at the results of using this stash! This is what you were likely envisioning when you bought this stuff, no???