This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use predominately pink on your project...this is easy in my books...I love working in pinks and also have two girls who do ballet and needed some thank you cards for their dance teachers...easy peasy...I love the silhouette look of this die...makes such a pretty shaker card...play along with us, will you?
Tuesday, June 20, 2017
#25- predominately pink
This week's challenge at Shopping our Stash is to use predominately pink on your project...this is easy in my books...I love working in pinks and also have two girls who do ballet and needed some thank you cards for their dance teachers...easy peasy...I love the silhouette look of this die...makes such a pretty shaker card...play along with us, will you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ohhhhhhh that die!!!!! pretty sure this is the most elegant shaker card OF ALL TIME!!! :)
Ah what a gorgeous shaker card!!! love that die and it would be really nice to have if I didn't have all grandsons and even a great grandson.
Oh my gosh Deena!!
Pink and ballerina and a shaker card??
AWESOME!!!
Beautiful, dreamy shaker! I love the sequins you chose!
Ohh!! love shaker cards, this one is just stunning. The ballerina silhouette looks amazing with the sequence background.
Just lovely Denna!!!
Hugs,
Maria.
Post a Comment